Protective Health Gear N95 respirator is a particulate-filtering facepiece that meets the U.S. National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) N95 classification of air filtration. The PHG-5160 Respirator is Made In the U.S.A at PHG’s Paterson, NJ facility. By manufacturing the PHG-5160 Respirators in the U.S.A. Protective Health Gear can provide a streamlined supply chain and ensure quality control of the manufacturing process so that you can be confident the mask you are wearing meets all the NIOSH requirements.
- Individually Wrapped Masks
- NIOSH-N95 approved
- Elastic head straps for a secure fit
- Foam nose cushion for comfort
- Fitted nose clip for comfort
- 4 layers of media
- Latex-free head straps
- Premium filter
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Protective Health Gear N95 Model 5160 Respirator is certified by the United States National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH).
- N95-Particulate Filter (95% filter efficiency level) effective against particulate aerosols free of oil.